Happy 2nd Birthday to this little blog of mine!
I know it has been an age (I am so so sorry) but I thought I should celebrate a second year of florashedden.com. A lot has changed since I set up my wee corner of the internet – the photos thankfully are one of them! I unfortunately missed my (our?) 1st birthday due to the minor issue of filming a semi final and a complete cocoa carousel collapse, so in all fairness a cake and some favourite snaps was due. Here is what I have been up to since I last checked in:
- since January I have been pretty much solely focused on the book. The process has been fascinating and I am now itching for you all to see it.
- two weeks ago we finished the beautiful beautiful photos by my all time favourite lady Laura Edwards (SQUEAAAAAL!) This was my favourite part of the process and I love it so much already. What a phenomenal, gorgeous, funny and creative team I had, I adore you all: Tab, Annie, April, Laura, Kendal, Jaz, Eleanor and Sybella. THANK YOU.
- last week I moved home after my lease finished at the lovely Harbour House. Though I will miss the lovely sea and baltic St Andrews wind, hopefully I will now have more time to blog!
- it has been a summer full of wedding cakes and bakes
- and I have been busying myself with lots of other exciting projects that I can hopefully tell you all about soon
All in all I have had a pretty bloomin’ good two years and I am so grateful for the lot of you that tune in and listen to my sporadic updates, nonsense tweets, constant photos, ridiculous playlists, and general blethering. It has been such a giggle – here is to another two years of salt, sugar and silliness!